The OIAAA Toolbox is designed to bring easy to find information to the site based athletic administrator. The ever changing landscape of educational athletics requires current, timely information and access to reliable resources 24/7.
The “Ohio A.D. Toolbox” serves as a repository of ideas, “best practice” and shared data from a wide range of sources. As the role and duties of the interscholastic athletic administrator continue to evolve from school to school, the sharing of mutually utilized information serves as a reflection upon the primary function of today’s athletic director……to SERVE others!
The OIAAA will perform as the storehouse of Toolbox information and documents and provide a filter to insure the quality and integrity of the files shared. In some cases, we will be providing direct links to outside resources where data is located. Ultimately, our objective will be to provide our member schools with up-to-date knowledge to assist in the successful operation of education-based athletic programs across our state.
We welcome OIAAA members to share similar ideas and data that could benefit our schools. Should you wish to submit a worthy item, please follow these parameters in your submission(s):
- No copyrighted materials may be submitted.
- Documents should be formatted in either PDF or Word.
- Prior to submission, please edit any document which may contain sensitive or confidential data (e.g., individual names, incidents or other proprietary information)
- Submissions should be sent electronically to
- The OIAAA reserves the right to determine or limit any posting of information through the “Ohio A.D. Toolbox”.
As they would say at the concert......”Good night, Phoenix.......we love you!” Thanks to the AZ Host Committee and Joni Pabst for putting on a spectacular NADC! On to San Antonio, y’all! pic.twitter.com/1C3eGNGSq1